KLL 0.00% 2.5¢ kalium lakes limited

Mate I understand garuntees dont cover feed variability… of...

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Mate I understand garuntees dont cover feed variability… of course. But I’m just going off what is stated clearly in the announcement.

‘The Kalium Lakes and EBTEC teams are jointly working through the SOP purification plant commissioning and ramp-up issues in a systematic manner. These issues are expected to be fully resolved in accordance with the performance guarantees provided by EBTEC.’

Dont get me wrong i sold out 2/3 of my holding to avoid being too exposed here.

However the SP has dropped significantly again on that price. At 12c with what 50mill cash? Jesus.

I’m very cautious here at the moment but at prices sub 14c id also be cautios about getting sucked in to the sell off.

Id advise everyone to read over the whole announcement again carefully.

Markus Pfänder, CEO of K-UTEC, commented:“We are very pleased to see first SOP production achieved at Beyondie. This is a strong validation of the process flowsheet and the work of all on-site personnel in delivering this landmark milestone. We now look forward to working alongside the Kalium Lakes’ team in completing commissioning and driving plant ramp up to steady state operations. All encountered plant issues are resolvable and we are currently implementing a detailed action plan to deliver targeted nameplate plant output levels.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.