KLL 0.00% $7.28 kalium lakes limited

Agree, there is a dark cloud forming.Numbers, particularly...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4 Posts.
    Agree, there is a dark cloud forming.
    Numbers, particularly around what they have actually produced would be appreciated; it’s a huge milestone!

I believe the issues with the plants for both companies would be sorted out far quicker if the borders were open, and SO4 would be a completely different story today IMO.
    The brine supply and ponds issue is a different story, if it is just coming to light in the recent review then the internal team is missing something fundamental and need help, and fast (IMO).
    I am unsure of the depth of local expertise that goes beyond producing NaCl. I have heard there are ex SO4 technical people floating around; those guys learnt some tough lessons with the brine supply and ponds earlier then this team and had to sort that out. For the sake of the industry, and this project, I hope they have tried to find them and reach out to them, if they’re still available, and at least compare notes and test the “expertise”. The evaporation should be straight forward, but there is clearly something with the “dynamics” with these ponds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.