KLL 0.00% 2.5¢ kalium lakes limited

"It is quite obvious you have never Commissioned a plant in your...

1. 33,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1683
    "It is quite obvious you have never Commissioned a plant in your life. No matter the size of the plant from tens of millions to tens of billions you have intitial bottlenecks that modelling does not and cannot foresee. This is the norm not the extreme."

That is a bit harsh , I do not see it as obvious that the poster has not commissioned a plant in his/her life and do value the poster's well thought out post even if it is negative
    I have been part of a team of union millwrights that have commissioned and refurbished many different plants from cold roll steel mills to fibreglass plants to pulp and paper mills to geothermal power plants some have few if any bottlenecks on commissioning and run above name plate very quickly others take longer to get right , this is relatively novel compared with say a CIL gold plant and does have the variability of weather and various extraction methods on the feedstock so it would be expected to take longer to commission .
    Personally I feel the centrifuge is a poorly designed piece of machinery as it looks difficult to clean and disassemble/backflush , but without being on site and only seeing a photo that is really just conjecture on my part .
    In a bit of a reversal of the above , on a personal level I once took a container of state of the art machinery to the USA , most of it was able to be utilised but in the end had to have the downstream machinery procured locally , I stuffed up - it happens - still met the timelines though .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.