KLL 0.00% $7.28 kalium lakes limited

It's definitely too early to tell how this digital yuan will...

1. 4,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680
    It's definitely too early to tell how this digital yuan will play out, and of course many countries will fight it - however many will embrace it especially Asian countries. Even NZ has recently decided to somewhat side with China to retain preferential trade arrangements, opting to pull out of the 5 eyes agreement in place for decades.

If a commodity super cycle occurs - as we already see happening - which is largely due to the dilution of the reserve status US dollar... it affects the entire world. Detaching the USD from commodity prices would be a huge incentive for countries to back a gold backed digi yuan. China has made no secret that this is their top priority, their end game plan, and it's obvious there's already blood in the water.

As far as commodity rises neutralizing the strong AUD - let's make an assumption that the AUD could rise ~20% in the coming years. A lot of commodities have ALREADY risen more than that.... as a crypto trader I must say none of those #%@coins even come close the the bullish look of the spot copper chart.
    A strong AUD also means domestic sales - I assume all production above the offtake (20-30%) - will earn KLL quite the premium. I don't see it being cheaper to import the Chinese made mannheim SOP, especially not if we are in a trade war with China.

The macro world events are changing due to covid, I think we need to broaden what we think is possible in the coming years as far as major economic shifts go.
    Last edited by Gibbaz: 14/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.