KLL 0.00% 2.5¢ kalium lakes limited

I would like to reply to @Freeman02 well written post, both in...

1. 4,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 657
    I would like to reply to @Freeman02 well written post, both in part agreement and some contrarian counter points however have taken note that it's upsetting some. I have no interest in moving the discussion so leaving it as is.

Now that KLL is about to enter production, and judging by everything we've been told we are quite likely to be free and clear of risks in the form of budget or timeline blowouts, so far no issues with commissioning for us to discuss etc... so economics of commodity prices and macro market events concerning getting our product to market profitably does seem to be the logical direction that discussion should be heading into... but I digress.. feel free to revert back to focus on fast Tony and other old topics.

@Snap1111 Since you asked, honestly i'm not in my bear suit yet - i'm only at the stage of dusting it off, ironing it, and perhaps soon making sure it still fits me. You asked when, and the simple answer to that is if it happens it will be when the US finally has GOOD economic data and the FED announces tapering and rate rises. Until then ride the gravy train, more record highs to come imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.