KLL 0.00% 2.5¢ kalium lakes limited

At this point they would be recycling previous materials with...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    At this point they would be recycling previous materials with the added premium of the "first SOP producer" on the presentation deck. Niekerk and analysts probably have better things to do in the form overseeing commissioning activities and laying the wetworks at Beyondie than going to this presentation. I'm sure the final commissioning results and first sales later down the track would speak for itself and ring bells much more loudly to the broader community.

On the broader scheme of things the whole Australian SOP industry has been disconnected from the extraordinary boom in fertiliser prices. Don't think any investor who had held any one of the prospective SOP companies for a year would have generated satisfactory returns despite the fertiliser price bull rally. The majority of the reasons behind the SO4 blunder remain in the shadows, especially the technical aspect of the plant. The only thing we know is that SO4 made a critical mistake by using the brine that had accumulated at the bottom of the retired Williamson gold mine to conduct their evaporation trials and base their modelling off. The Williamson pit brine grades appeared to be much higher in grade than those extracted from Lake Way and feed salt grades underperformed significantly from modelling estimates.

I'm sure the overcast days for Kalium will end sooner or later though even with the CR taken into account.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.