KLL 0.00% $7.28 kalium lakes limited

Good morning all, I have been and a share holder in Kalium lakes...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Good morning all,

I have been and a share holder in Kalium lakes for over a year now, I have managed to buy a significant position with a low average of about .175.

This company went through its own issues last year and hurt a lot of people buy having to do a emergency capital raise (peak covid) to redesign the plant after a bad cyclone season showed there were issues with the plant design to accommodate the WA weather.

Since then with Rudy taking the helm he has always been very conservative with telling shareholders where we are up to and what is happening, I have had the pleasure of speaking directly with him on 2 occasions and pick his brain. He is a very smart individual and always 2 steps ahead he told me I have more to lose than anyone as I am one of the Kalium founders, My career, my name and my family is on this project.

He has gone into great length with me about processes and one of the things I like about Rudy is he so interested in de risking this project, every step and most announcements you can se him saying another significant de risked process complete.

After the years and years of pilot plants building roads digging trenches and 70km gas lines the impossible is about to become possible. Kalium lakes will be the first in Australia to produce SOP using the evaporation model, we didn’t FAST TRACK what couldnt be fast tracked, we took out time and stuck to milestones and budget. The plant is finished now and testing is nearly completed on all areas they have been running salt through the plant and individual processes all successfully. First production is only days away but I believe we will be told once it’s fully completed I am thinking Monday the 27th just a punt.

The push to get the expansion was to be able to use the German experts while they are here to get it ready for adding the extra processes and equipment, so bringing that announcement a lot of holders think the timing was off but I think it’s better to do it with all relevant help here to get it done successfully.

Here is to the wait being over down to the last 3 weeks before we change from Kalium being about to be in production to producing SOP to farmers. Good luck to all holders and the support you have given the industry you will be rewarded, The share price is not reflective of what we are about to achieve however I understand with SO4 being in ruins people are nervous, This also gives you the chance to pick up very very cheap shares.

I am excited about the next update and then the first production Announcement, I have never watched my computer so closely and the next few weeks I will become a zombie waiting for the inevitable news that we are successful.

Good luck all and thank you for supporting my Kalium comments over the last year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.