KLL 0.00% $7.28 kalium lakes limited

Wrong again. I am not questioning the need for financing. Never...

1. 1,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    Wrong again. I am not questioning the need for financing. Never have. I question why you have to invent the 5.5 cents that you have heard "they" are in discussions about. If it is just your opinion then that's fine but you are intimating that you know something that has yet to be officially announced. That is very poor form whichever way you look at it. Especially if you have just made it up because you are upset by your considerable losses. There are people out there (me included) who are not happy with the reduction in the SP and the delays in production and who are implementing strategies to offset the drop whilst we await genuine information about the production issues and financing. As significant as the drop in the SP has been at this stage it is by a long way not the biggest drop on the ASX - for no other reason than market sentiment and macro economic activities.

I am sorry for your huge loss in this company and I will be feeling very sorry for myself if I have to sell at a loss when all the dust has settled on the current situation. However, I will not return to HC with vengeful posts simply because I stand by my own decisions and do not blame others (including management) for my actions. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.