PEK 2.33% 21.0¢ peak rare earths limited

Lol strauss, welcome to the REAL world, 3 daze after my post:...

1. 19,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4974
    Lol strauss, welcome to the REAL world, 3 daze after my post:

"Zhongke Sanhuan said Tesla production has a positive impact on the company

2017/4/17 10:50:03 Source: Zhong Ke San Huan

Recently welcomed by the Tesla Model 3 production version of the model exposure, Tesla official website will be delivered in 2018, priced at 35,000 US dollars. It is understood that this has not really meaningful production models, only the deposit received 400 million US dollars, about 2.75 billion yuan, which may be the most popular models.

Listed company Zhongke Sanhuan has said it has entered the Tesla industry chain, Tesla Model 3 main drive motor is the use of the company's rare earth permanent magnet products, its production will have a positive impact on the company."

http://newmat.chinaiol.com/xtcl/r/0417/88180854.html

Go ask Elon if he'll pay $85kg for NdPr into his NdFeB, he'll wet his pants laughing at you. What you snowflakes just fail to understand is the degree of effort both the Japanese & Chinese have gone to in order to raise the cost efficacy of NdFeB, primarily thru HRE deletion, but now even further up the tech curve. One reason Elon has chosen a SOE closely allied to one of the Dragon's major NdFeB research centres, also drawing material supply as an affiliate of Nth RE, just finishing off a giga magnetic metals plate facility.

Lol, you think these guys are just going to flush all of that and pay up $85kg for NdPr when and if PEK ever manage to actually make some?

Stay tuned for Elon's song & dance show re NdFeB PM cost efficacy, SB colourful dose of reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $55.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $8.099K 38.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41396 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 39481 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.