AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Fillipa, The penny will drop soon to sum that it will happen...

1. 3,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1503
    Fillipa,
    The penny will drop soon to sum that it will happen this space and the Vanadium space must happen.
    I was trying to sleep in my donga last night as the rain pelted down in central Kalimantan on the Coking Coal project I am on. I couldn't sleep so I switched on National Geo and sat and was horrified by the assumptions of Global warming they were reporting. It was current, including the constant flooding of  Miami and the bush fires of California and the push by Iowa for green power and how things are in the Northern Hemisphere. It won't be the markets that carry this off , it will be mandated, is mandated and now is behind. Its Green Energy or bake the planet, this will happen **by in WA for Vanadium Storage flow batteries will happen if people can't see that then bad luck for them.
    There will come a point were it will happen and soon and SKI are sure about it, the car companies know its batteries or bust, ICE will be mandated out. Our Governments are starting to get the picture thermal coal is still here but not for much longer the size of solar & wind generation and use of storage is massive and increasing with big potential moving forward.   

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.