MEU 0.00% 4.5¢ marmota limited

Ann: BGD: Response to Marmota Limited (ASX.MEU) Announcement, page-15

1. 3,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1535
    I hope the legal nonsense is resolved quickly mate.

Like I said, I do like the ground and the overall area but I've been investing a long time and took early retirement in my early 40s because a few paid off. The largest part is being able to pick the BS and the real deal especially in backing good management.

Col is a boffin and should I want to invest in a financial economics company or whatever it is, then that's great, but mining???? Yeah NAH.
    He should stay in the boffin circles. Buying up stock to prop the price up is great but go private and save us all the pain.

Executive Chairman,Executive Director

Dr Rose is a long-term fundamentals investor in the mining and exploration sector, with particular exposure to gold and copper. He has business experience as the founder and director of a technology company whose software is used in over 55 countries. He has been invited to speak to the Reserve Bank of Australia, the Bank of England, the National Bureau of Economic Research (USA), and the London School of Economics (Financial Markets Group). He is Chair of the Governance committee.

I have no confidence in the MEU guys hence why I went with BGD as I was impressed by their professionalism.

I'm just hear to highlight that there's certain trolls that come over to the BGD thread and speak sh!t and they're all the same person.
    Just highlighting the nonsense and the games mate.

Hope it works out as the macro backdrop is excellent for all commodities.
    Best of luck.

Last edited by BaltasarG: 13/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $7.519K 167.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 247018 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 278475 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.