BGT 0.00% 6.3¢ bio-gene technology ltd

Ann: BGT 2023AGM - Chairman's Address, page-11

1. 1,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    I will hold and will continue buying on weakness. I am in business myself and the new CEO just from what he has written so far is 10x better than the previous one, you can already tell from the tone that he will do what should have been done a long time ago and that is beat the drum and raise the profile of the business, give him a chance to formulate a decent strategy from what he has inherited.

You have to remember that the pot of gold here is pretty much guaranteed (we still have the rights to flavocide which is far more valuable than QCide), it is more just going through the approval process. So every year you can expect it to improve in profile and in price just buy on real weakness as people exit.

I have another holding in the US, one of my largest NVNO they are in a similar position, they have a proven method to fix chronic venous insufficiency (CVI) they previously proved it offshore and are now going through the FDA approval process which is just a formality. The market continually values them at near cash in bank. In the end they will get bought out by one of the medical companies for 5x, likely within 18 months as they get approval in 2024. Current price $3.87. Currently the only treatment for the past 1,000 years for CVI is to elevate your feet and there are 2.3 million sufferers in the US alone.

So it is still investible you just have to have a longer term perspective

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.3¢ $650 10.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80702 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 15428 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.