BGT 13.0% 6.0¢ bio-gene technology ltd

Show me where any new biotech product that comes to market...

1. 7,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    Show me where any new biotech product that comes to market faster they all take time also let’s look at any mining operation from discovery to revenues with permits, approvals, building plants, drilling, machinery to extraction of products…ect also takes time

what we aren’t seeing with BGT is in mining terms is the in the ground value being represented in the Share price we now have started and have a clear pathway to market with 3 companies who see huge potential and are working with BGT to register our products, with many more companies out there looking at US and now the Synergy play and you bring lots more companies to the table for a discussion about how they keep their existing products on the shelf For longer……

to me that’s a no brainer for many large companies who will do anything to keep a competitive advantage over there competitors by adding some Qucide or Flavocide to there mix and extending there patent and commercial and competitive edge continuing to take in revenues and even get a boost in sales as they are more effective against pests with BGT’s natural products $$$$

the markets we are moving into are worth combined $31 billion US so let’s just grab 5% royalty of that and it’s a big number $$$$

The market will join the dots eventually or we get taken over at a substantial uplift to where we are currently here

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.009(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ $2.427K 40.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 118888 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 8115 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.