COB 9.59% 8.0¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

Ann: BHCP and Refinery Update, page-19

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi all, I've been investing in and watching COB since early 2021.

I like to look at the company simply, maybe because I'm not as smart or too lazy but.

The way I see it at the moment its obviously that over the last year or so the news, and especially the good news has been slowing down, the Cobalt price has dropped and I feel like the bad press on the Congo mines has also made less noise.

I look at it and the way I always looked at it is that this company is a long term prospect, hence not selling when I was in 100% profit in early 2022. In hindsight it would of been a great move to dump my shares and buy back now....

But thats not the point.

My point is that, as the world moves towards more EV's, and Cobalts demand increases. It only makes sense that the price will rise again and hopefully by this time COB has set itself up well to be able to sell this Cobalt.

I remember when I first bought this stock my dream was to sell my shares at $5 in 5 or so years. Now this price may be ever further away than 5 years but maybe one day that is still possible. And even if it doesn't reach the heights of $5, just $2 could me quite well. While the price is down this low I think when I have some spare money I dont want to see for another 5 years at least I will happily increase my holding In COB.

I am also living in China for a couple of months so if anyone has any questions about China let me know, I think there are a lot of common misconceptions about China in western countries.

I have enjoyed reading this COB thread for the last few years and wish everyone luck.

this is not financial advice and just my personal opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.007(9.59%)
Mkt cap ! $33.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 8.5¢ 7.4¢ $75.42K 971.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20435 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 22235 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.