BHP 0.07% $42.78 bhp group limited

Ann: BHP Dividend Reinvestment Plan, page-16

1. 1,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    too many rhetorical generic type questions. I worked at bhp during the hay days when black limos were provided for after Friday drinks commute home and couriers were dispatched to pick up Mackers from Newman delivery to site. We had more safety people than fire extinguishers and Hr person for every engineer. We had ex forklift drivers in senior leadership roles cocking up things left and right, abusing people under their command and pretending that performance was somehow due their unrivaled talent (and not IO hitting 160 per t). Needless to say there wasnt a single KPI for anyone in a company.

whilst I no longer with the co, today it's nothing like it was. It's a much more responsible enterprise and whilst it's not wesfarmers, where I worked previously too, its vastly better.

IO isnt $160 today, but the cost isnt $45 either. Think cost slashing can go so far. The original BHP wasnt built on cost reduction, but rather making wise investment into a global class assets that are still sustaining today's operations. Let's plan for growth and not being defensively passive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$42.78
Change
0.030(0.07%)
Mkt cap ! $216.9B
Open High Low Value Volume
$42.92 $43.08 $42.62 $778.2M 18.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 $42.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$42.81 119112 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.