BHP 1.74% $44.58 bhp group limited

I would prefer to preserve capital. BHP has got to decide what...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 431
    I would prefer to preserve capital. BHP has got to decide what side of the fence it needs to sit on, BRICS or USD. Either way BHP will lose a certain amount of leverage. USD for all trade currency globaly is almost down by 30% in 3 years. China has sold 65% of its TBILLS & US debt. When the USD falls, China will have made in excess of $2.4 Trillion, hopefully they use their foreign currency for generating growth that BHP relies on so foolishly so heavily albeit BHP have navigated the stormy seas very well thus far and have a great relationship with China as it maintains its political unbiased approach, unlike the dickheads in Canberra.
    Being diversified is our saving grace.
    Copper will and can become our new I/O, its finding it in time, China will be in complete deficit in only 5 years. By 2035 the world will be within a Global deficit of 30% projected. That's not that far away. Simply the world will not be able to keep up with demand for copper so the world has to find an alternative to Copper.
    20 years we were digging up 3 times the amount of Copper PT of dirt, so we have to dig a lot more over burden to get to the stuff....more costs.
    Yes I have a positive view point on BHP but they have to haul ass to export as much copper as they can dig up, preferably buy existing mines that are shovel ready or are in production. Anglo would have been beautiful, but Glencore of course along with Trafigura, Mercuria & Cofco had other ideas about protecting their money tree. Henry would have been vomiting out the back of the Boardroom im sure of it.
    BHP have got to become a lot more aggressive and start throwing their weight around instead of this woke BS they are playing along with.
    EAT INSTEAD OF BEING EATEN.
    Wishing you well with your endeavours.

FORTUNES BEHOLD THE BRAVE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$44.58
Change
-0.790(1.74%)
Mkt cap ! $226.1B
Open High Low Value Volume
$44.51 $44.65 $43.97 $414.4M 9.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12 $44.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$44.58 8261 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.