CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3497
    torpedo

your bibiani deferrment thinking doesnt appear to make sense - otherwise why rush to have the dfs to be ready this half. they already had a scoping study and the dfs is hardly persuasive

only reason I can see is they thought ravenswood was going to be done - but higher gold price saved it. reopning the old open cut was tlaked abotu back when bibiani revised FS was made a priority - so it doesnt sound like there's some innovative mining solution at play.

but just hard to see how Bibiani would be thought of as a lower gold price risk prospect.

as to Mali's 20% income from project continuing to be reallocated back to RSG to cover outstanding capex costs - this is the first I have heard of that.

havent seen it referenced in the investor PPTs Ive read - would be a major oversight on RSG's part if thats correct.

does uimply though that rsg woudl then be on hook for 100% of Syama u/g capex - but be able to draw on 100% of cashflow and bullion to meet cost

As for u/g you have miscontrued the topic - we're looking for pointers to what it costs in 'pre-strip capex' so to speak - to take an o/c mine u/g.

the entire conversation is about cash calls dur to lumpy capital demands - not normalised or lt FCF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.3¢
Change
-0.033(4.61%)
Mkt cap ! $1.500B
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 69.0¢ 66.8¢ $2.814M 4.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 205675 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.5¢ 189043 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.