RSG 1.46% 67.5¢ resolute mining limited

GB Would have expected you'd done your homework on this, but to...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    GB

Would have expected you'd done your homework on this, but to save time.

The DFS was submitted as part of the requirement of their partner the Ghana Govt ie. one of the conditions securing ownership. Point you to the announcements from June 2014. If it wasn't for that i doubt these guys would have put out a DFS right now as I assume they'd have preferred to have done the drilling to upgrade those 500,000oz of inferred resources!

With respect to Ravenswood, as I said over preceding weeks and has now been mentioned in their latest announcements they are now including the higher grade Buck Reef resource in their plans, as well as considering new methods to deal with tailings and water, which I assume will lead to much greater margins than the first feasibility.

With respect to free carried government interests in many third world countries around the globe dividends are typically paid on net profits after covering accumulated losses. Don't believe its any different in Mali from what I've read, but maybe somebody else can clarify.

No such thing as pre strip in U/G mining GB. It will be what it will cost to develop to the the ore and have enough opened to deliver the 2Mtpa they've discussed. As the pit finished in ore I'll assume NOT a lot.

Hope this helps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.46%)
Mkt cap ! $1.437B
Open High Low Value Volume
66.0¢ 67.5¢ 64.8¢ $10.88M 16.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36098 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.5¢ 377203 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.