CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3497
    tone aside, thanks torpedo

i read the Bibiani dfs when buying in - but it was so patently non economic it was a scan and flick. Though I have a vague feeling i did read that reference but had forgotten. Its nearly a year ago for me.
    on free carries - that is the point - if there is 'pre strip capex' for the u/g then RSG will carry 100% - regardless of what credits the Mali govt still has to RSG - but RSG will get to apply 100% of Syama cashflow, bullion etc to it.

Glad you agree

as for 'pre strip capex' - it was in inverted commas. its capex that must be spent pre cashflow being generated from the operation the capital is creating.

so its analagous to 'pre-strip capex'.

as thats a very common concept i used it to help people quickly understand the point i was driving at. clearly doesnt work for more literal minds

going U/G in any format is typically high expense because you use completely different machinery to both mine and generally to transport and its a high maintenance load to bulwark, aerate, dewater etc the tunnels. Its obviously also very taxing on the geology/mine planning front given safety implications

Im in dark of whether there's any milling changes.

cheers

gb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.8¢
Change
-0.038(5.32%)
Mkt cap ! $1.431B
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 69.0¢ 66.8¢ $3.356M 4.966M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 336714 66.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.0¢ 90190 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.