RSG 0.81% 61.0¢ resolute mining limited

Ann: Bibiani Feasibility Study Completed-RSG.AX, page-54

1. 9,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485
    thanks loki

ive read the quarterly. I just have trouble distinguishing what is 100% vs 80% RSGs as they tend to talk about the operation on 100% basis. You dont even see the 20% Mali % referred to in most PPTs.

when it came to cash they talk about bullion and cash on hand - but when i backed out some numbers 2 quarters ago - it seemed to me they were using 100% numbers not their equity share.

Given what Ive now heard about the clawback for previous capex its more understandable - and as i said - the overall key takeout of all these discussions is we should treat Syama cost as 100% RSg's to carry - but against which they effectively get to allocate 100% of recurrent FCF.

- Re gold in circuit- no its isnt because Im assuming ongoing cashflow in trying to judge the cash call. if i count gold in circuit + future qtrly cashflow im double counting

remember - we arent concerned with total FCF here - just trying to assess if there's a cash pinch to meet Syama u/g development costs. So its purely about 'point in time'. Gold in circuit is effectively in the Sep $32-35m qtrly equity cashflow i was already assuming was incoming - and so on for Dec qtr

Having said all that - knowing that Bibiani still appears to need higher gold price + more optimisation, and that the DFS wasnt produced due to internal drivers + that Ravenswood as got an eextra 10 months - Im tending to agree that cash call/capital raise this year is less likely than I had thought

Unless Syama u/g development cost is much more than i anticipate

The Syama AISC was never relevant to what was under discussion.
    Last edited by goldbear77: 28/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.298B
Open High Low Value Volume
61.0¢ 62.0¢ 60.5¢ $4.257M 6.968M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 175546 60.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.0¢ 7201 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.