AI1 8.70% 4.2¢ adisyn ltd

With Tier 3, the best DC2 can get is Small & Medium Enterprises...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    With Tier 3, the best DC2 can get is Small & Medium Enterprises (SME). Large businesses and government entities 100% require Tier 4.

IMO, 3 things that are working against DC2 in terms of client acquisition are:
    • DC2's size does not allow it to compete in terms of pricing. It is either a race to the bottom to quickly acquire clients but in turn sacrificing margins or keep pricing where it is and focus more on sales & marketing. But again, if you overspend on marketing and don't grow the revenue by the same/higher rate, you'll end up like Adore beauty, into the sin bin. I think DC2 is a price taker, not a price maker.
    • The Data centre market in WA is already very competitive, given the demand is nowhere near VIC/NSW level. In WA big league we have 2x NextDC, 2x Metronode/Equinix, 1x Vocus, 3x Amcom/Vocus. Then we have several other independent DC providers that are pretty much on the Tier 3 level: DC Alliance, DC West, Silverain/zettagrid ... Further reinforce my 1st point, DC2 is a price taker.
    • Being a listed company is the worst thing that could happen to DC2 right now. All their financials are public information. Everyone knows they are struggling financially and have been on the verge of going broke several times. Are potential clients willing to take the risk that DC2 could go broke and they would have to move elsewhere. Relocating is seriously hard work and time consuming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.004(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $7.775M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.2¢ $43.56K 990.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AI1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.