Ann: Bid by IMC For LRF , page-3

1. 80 Posts.
    asf,

Yeah, you are probably right about that.

And it makes my point I posted about 'lack of interest' a little clearer too. If da boyz can contain the price on a mere few million shares (which is like a $3.00 company trading few thousand shares a day) then that surely shows a lack of interest in a potential good producer.

I expect another high percentage pop up in price before the end of October and with that happening the only thing to look at is the volume that goes through to achieve that. If the volume is similar to the our recent 50% hike in price then we are cool. It is still too early for volatility.

The only way da boyz can get out with their profit is by showing us only one signal....a massive increase in volume in a short period of time. Until that happens we can relax.

As for my .046 call (before the market will back off for rest); I do expect some high volumes to go through for the price to get there and I think the odds of it happening is higher than a calm, occasion up-tick in price, comparable low volume scenario.
    If the low volume scenario proves itself then I probably won't sell or maybe a million and buy a new Quintrex for Xmas.

Way to go guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.