SYA 3.70% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Bid Deadline Extended for North American Lithium, page-149

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Surely your recent change in ' sentiments ' suggests that you don't really believe that ....redface.png However , let just say you were right , and AJM was to ' Engineer ' a coup through some on market advances . You know ...to lift the SYA SP accordingly so as to capitalize on milestone opportunities such as 3 cent unlisted options , or maybe even the 7.8's. Don't think so mate , as god knows what sort of ' Fraud ' category that would fall under. Nah these Guy's are pretty much F'd .

I wouldn't be surprise though to see them launch a rights issue as early as , and simultaneously with the announcement with the Shareholders meeting for approval for the Obsidian Notes. As that sort of desperation would not surprise me in the least from this lot. Only trouble is that once again , they have clearly lost the ' Momentum ' and ' Leverage ' on this play so it would totally fall short unless it was ' Fully ' underwritten of course .......which it would have to be anyway. So who would that be then ? AJM ? Perhaps , but I doubt it very much..........rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $1.262M 47.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1565349 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 4608485 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.