SYA 3.13% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Well, of course it's all speculation. I thought that would...

1. 2,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 883
    Well, of course it's all speculation. I thought that would have been obvious to anyone even remotely interested in using HC.

As to SYA/AJM tie up - and my comments - surely you didn't expect SYA to be successful in a $400m bid for NAL all on their own? Well, not with $400k in the bank.

So you might like to ask who will they partner up with in order to secure those kinds of funds. IMO - there is really only one way to do it. A combo of offtake (pre- payment), gov subsidies and a sister company wading in with their stated BALANCE SHEET STRENGTH - to help secure the rest of the funds required for a successful bid. It's really the only viable option and seeing as all directors have been buying openly on the market (or as part of a CR) this is the most likely outcome. Our success is tied to their success.

as to the delay (or stay of administration timeline) and potential auction for NAL. I would simply ask - auction with whom? There are no other bidders. Zero. Zip. Nadda. So it's can't be the Quebec Government budding against themselves. It is also not likely that the Chinese will bid. They are already over exposed here.

I think a 3-4 way tie up here between SYA/AJM/Offtaker/Financiers is the most likely outcome. The time extension is simply a reflection of a complex process where the entire Canadian lithium industry will be made or broken.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $1.115M 34.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
131 21151240 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1618716 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ 21020600
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.