SYA 3.13% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

I don't think I am all that concerned about not interacting...

1. 2,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 883
    I don't think I am all that concerned about not interacting with you. Not everyone will get along all the time. Your posts have been well researched and offered many good insights - thank you for that. I think this forum has benefited from your knowledge and approach.

That said - I think your improvement areas should be to project less (or none at all) of the gloating and "I told you so" attitude. Consider this a friendly bit of feedback. Like all feedback, it is a gift, and whether you do something about it or not is your choice.

Whether you stay or go, is also your choice. I do hope that you'll stay.

As to SYA, I merely offered my thoughts before. True, they may not have been as original as others, but so what? Maybe I was looking for people to add their thoughts to it to reinforce my understanding or to challenge in a positive manner. The value of this forum is in discussion, unbiased by ego, to hopefully add to a greater understanding for all. You however, like to demean others by forcing down your superiority. Consider this feedback as a gift - and you've done it to me and others on multiple occasions. It's a bit of a pattern and it's unbecoming.

Whether you like it or not, people will have different contributions that may not agree with yours or be slower. And that's ok. It's what makes groups so much more interesting than savant individuals. Good luck to you if you choose not to participate. I try to not hold grudges and I am open to continue discussions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $1.115M 34.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
131 21151240 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1618716 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ 21020600
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.