SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

if AO and the directors sell out that will give Allegro around...

1. 1,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33

if AO and the directors sell out that will give Allegro around 55% of the script.

City Corp, Merill Lynch, TCA, Perpetual, River Birch and HSBC hold all the power and become the dea breakers.

Allegro needs these fund managers to sell out at 55 cents. Crystallising massive losses to the investors inside these funds.

With a 16 million dollar first half profit just announced why would anyone sell for 55 cents?

AO I understand as they need big big money for their 100% owned UK operations, so i get that 100%.

The fact that the board are supporting this is beyond all belief.

They were happy to tap shareholders for 890 million to buy Quindell and another 75 million a few years later to pay off half of the AO debt.

Shareholders financed the company's expansion by believing in the board.

To the tune of 965 million dollars. Not bad for a board who now say an ASX listing isn't the right fit.

And when shareholders need the board more than ever to fight for the best deal for shareholders they settle for 55 cents.

With a 16 million dollar first half profit just announced why sell now for 55 cents?

It makes 100% sense to hold and ride this long awaited recovery.

The company are in a position right now to pay down dept and buy back shares. Both of which will boost the shareprice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.