SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

@Successwillcome they suggest AIO have agreed to sell the debt...

1. 7,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6664
    @Successwillcome they suggest AIO have agreed to sell the debt in the takeover statement (75% of debt holders statement) without specifically saying AIO have agreed. If AIO have not agreed, then certainly this would be misleading. Good luck with fighting S&G on a future lawsuit on this one. What is it with lawyers being purposely ambiguous/disingenuous?

There are multiple disclosure ambiguities and scaremongering in the statement. Its as if the Directors have put on their best "I am a lawyer don't you dare f&ck with me" hat and are now representing Allegro, certainly not shareholders.

I also can believe some moron is selling on market at $0.54 when they could fee free at $0.55. So stupid are investors.

Regards Directors, again if you read the bidder statement, 3 are keeping their jobs. All receive their unvested awards.

Yes Directors don't really own any shares, but they get their future award shares early, without having to work for them, under this deal. Read the bidder statement. From that perspective Directors certainly acting in self, and not shareholder, interest.

The whole listed company award structure that idiot shareholders vote in are so often stupid. This the best example of how they DO NOT align with shareholder interests.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.