Ann: Bidder's Statement despatched to Brockma, page-26

1. 8,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    re: Ann: Bidder's Statement despatched to... It certainly is hard to contemplate that we were once a $6.00+ stock until Wah Sham came and screwed it all up.

Now we are facing down the barrel of $1.50 + toilet paper which they just keep printing off.

If our hold out fails ( which I'll be optimistic and say it won't ) then I'm feeling pretty certain that the value of our WNI stock will continue to decline.

Wah Nam are garbage. They cant even make money out of their copper mine.
    What would their share price need to get to, to reflect the $6.00 that once was Brockman Resources?

First I got screwed by Tony Sage of Cape Lambert and the management of DMC Mining who sold out for peanuts...only for T/S to then onsell the project and make more money ( I took a big loss there ) Now its Wah Sham stealing an Australian resource and setting up camp in my own backyard!

Is it possible to own an Iron Ore hopeful without getting shafted by management and the take over mob? Really!

Again, I say if this whole takeover has been made possible by 1Asian investors accepting the offer and not one Australian shareholder accepting ( other than the directors )...some serious questions need to be asked of our regulators!

Ive had a gut full!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.