LIT 2.33% 2.1¢ lithium australia limited

Ann: Bidder's Statement, page-16

1. 15,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2583
    I wouldn't fret, this article is just a regurgitation of LIT announcements. I would suspect that it took no more than 15 minutes to write and she heavily relied on the Cut and Paste function. This is how truth gets distorted as someone will now reference this a second source supporting LITs "novel" process. then there will be a 3rd source, chopping up her article and the announcements until its just "common knowledge" that LIT is the "future"...... this is a house of cards.. they all fall eventually.

As far as I can tell the process hasn't been proven to work aside from some very lovely photos of white stuff in a bucket, isn't cost effective not that we have been given any price or production information and uses seriously questionable chemicals. The lack of information is very very scary. My bet would be a lot more shiny pictures and flashy anns are bound to come out with no real substance. They will drag the chain longer and longer promising the world, getting the notice of lazy "journalists" and ultimately delivering nothing. Happy to be proven wrong but beware the Disallowed salesman..... If a CR is announced anytime before a firm production contract is signed then that would be a massive red flag to me that they are lining their pockets.

Not sure its a lost cause but I wouldn't be betting my house or superfund on this when there are 100 other plays around the same price with less dark corners hiding god knows what.
    Last edited by blister: 06/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $26.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $37.67K 1.785M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1953992 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1266091 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.