IHR 0.00% 23.5¢ intellihr limited

@smilesteven.Im referring to your quote bellow.“Even if they own...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    @smilesteven.

Im referring to your quote bellow.“Even if they own 20% IHR isn’t it exactly a market darling . It looses money and since listing still hasn’t blown its growth to the moon. Not sure why someone would pay $100 mil for this ??? If management believes it was worth that much they wouldn’t be recommending either offers”

I posted this earlier on this board. In case you missed my earlier post as follows.

The following is why I believe a company would pay 100mill for 3DP.

HumanForce have offices in the following countries.

1. Australia
    2.New Zealand
    3. Singapore
    4.United Kingdom.

IHR have offices in
    1. Australia
    2. Auckland.
    3. EMEA / London(Europe)
    4. EMA / Manchester
    5.Toronto / North America

KKR & CO.INC Head Office in New York, United States.KKR Market Cap 42.83 Billion.

The IHR acquisition gives HumanForce an office in North America and acquisition of IHR USA customers.

The USA is the tech capital of the world. IHR have proven they can outbid companies like Workday(MC 49.66 billion)

This doesn’t take into consideration the financial muscle of KKR in the USA and the potential influence they could have on IHR in the USA and globally.

There is a reason these financial powerhouse are bidding for IHR especially considering their AI capabilities.

The world has changed since Covid and distributed workforces are becoming the norm for many large organisations.

IHR was coded from the ground up to target distributed workforces and ideally placed to win significant market share in the new world.

The TAM for HR platforms is exploding and IHR is well positioned. IHR has the potential to be a billion dollar organisation. IMO KKR will come back with a counter offer.Please don’t take this as financial advice just my opinion.

As always DYOR.David

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.