IHR 0.00% 23.5¢ intellihr limited

Thanks @nissanGTRUltimately KKR don’t have controlling interest...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Thanks @nissanGTR

Ultimately KKR don’t have controlling interest in IHR. They would need to hold 51% of shares to control the board and major shareholders like Colinton Capital. Clearly it’s in their best interest to block TAG.

Although I’m not sure owning a 20% shareholding gives them that power. It depends on how other major shareholders respond.

Ultimately BS and all the other major shareholders want to sell the business for maximum value for the sake of all stakeholders.

Interesting times. At this stage KKR can’t lose as they have made a tidy sum on the share price rise associated with the TAG offer based on the subsequent share price increase.

Interesting times. I hope KKR win this battle and come in with another competing bid at 35 cents. And force TAG out of the bidding process.

Both companies are extremely well capitalised and have deep pockets. As a shareholder Im enjoying watching this being played and hope we all get maximum value for such a fantastic business with incredible potential.

Furthermore I’m encouraged by that fact that should all this amount to nothing the board have stated they have a contingency plan to bring the business to cash flow positive in a very short period of time.

All this press an interest from KKR and TAG will definitely put IHR on investors minds regardless of the outcome.

GLTA
    Last edited by DavidCall: 18/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.