PNR 0.00% 9.2¢ pantoro limited

Wouldn't that just be common sense from the market?Economies of...

1. 3,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1120
    Wouldn't that just be common sense from the market?

• Economies of scale is great with more gold finds but it also means a larger capex for a larger processing plant. IE more debt or more equity (thus dilution) to fund the capex for extracting it. Finding gold in the ground is great if it can be valued as an extractable asset otherwise its worthless and the cost of finding it was just a waste to shareholders.
    • Gold out of the ground is money in pockets, whether in directors, shareholders or employees or subcontractors...Its likely to be shared and I imagine almost any shareholders would prefer a dividend or money than "potential" SP growth.

I think the bigger issue here is that management havent communicated enough with Shareholders around a timeline to operation. They appear to just be happy with drilling out the area as they see fit first before even approaching the topic. Which as has been pointed out makes for an uncertain project and shareholders don't like uncertainty.

Good management set timelines, plans and targets and push to meet them including getting a project finished. Without it they are rolling dice in hope of a massive node with great grades.

Perhaps I have just missed their timeline in terms of when Norseman project will be completed and when first gold extracted???

Shareholders are looking for a ROI and gold sat in the ground isnt that.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $580.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.4¢ 9.1¢ $763.0K 8.195M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 607714 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 119475 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.3¢ 9.4¢ 9.1¢ 1251561
Last updated 13.59pm 03/06/2024 ?
PNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.