OVT 11.1% 0.8¢ ovanti limited

It's not even being realistic or excessively positive mate,...

1. 2,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    It's not even being realistic or excessively positive mate, theres just no reason to assume the worst.

The new BOD come in with an actual resume of success. The new BOD is aware of shareholder sentiment regarding the old BOD's behaviour. They share it... hence the EGM! Hence them having the old BOD entirely removed!

We didn't even know the name of iSentrics/ IOUpay Asia's long running COO until relatively recently. The directors and managers of the MY entities have been hidden and not discussed. It took the old BOD showing their hand to reveal these things.

I suspect the old IOU management team wanted their names hidden so there was no association. Funny that.

I fully expect the new BOD to introduce their management team at the appropriate time (I would say ideally when they start trading, but no later than the 1st 249d after they start trading again). Because there's NO REASON to hide anything.

If they don't - THEN Stigs argument carries some weight. Until then it is just the assumption of the worst with no evidence...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $9.920M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $95.87K 11.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1162531 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2258000 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.