CCZ 20.0% 0.6¢ castillo copper limited

Ann: Big One - Visible Copper Mineralisation up to 34m Thick, page-22

1. 9,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    Sounds good, but hard to tell with it being just visuals and no data or images to expand on it.

I've been scrambling through saved reports trying to match up holes 318 and 319.
    They are effectively twins of 203 and 312 and I'm looking for the data from those but not finding it - either I didn't save the relevant announcement or there was not results of significance from them. However they were in amongst other holes that hit so there was good reason to expect something from them.

The quick upside I'm taking is that:
    - they appear to have upgraded the other two holes which, at the least, didn't stand out previously
    - they've gone roughly 80 m deeper and 318 has consequently intercepted what sounds like a really good width (wait for assays etc) which support hole 316 from the last set of announcements which had 17.5 m from 129-146.6m.

These holes and the key ones from the last announcement are all under the same lens that we've already tested, so apart from building confidence about it being deeper, it's not yet extending the overall scale in width of Big One. At least not that I can see on a quick amateurs read. I would really like to see them pushing out from the 2 known pods. I understand this is also part of potentially getting a small mining operation up quickly while exploring further out but there is previously mooted width on the dyke that is untested by us and there is the new target line to the north.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.797M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $4.414K 864.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 11578444 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1319241 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.