BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

So using Aussie growth rates at 400% recently, you might factor...

1. 11,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 673
    So using Aussie growth rates at 400% recently, you might factor in about USD37.5m or AUD50m revenues for FY 19 from the US alone, and four times that for FY20 could be plausible. As good a guess as any, as there is certainly equal uncertainty guessing that growth would not be similar to Aus, and the US market would obviously allow a greater revenue ceiling than Aus all going well.

Rare to see a business with such spectacular revenue and receipts growth coming from nowhere. I've seen an analyst report with revenue numbers much lower than what that sort of US number would imply. However I would imagine that for any analyst who just followed the growth rate and wrote those numbers down, that the val could look insane compared to today's SP.

Really the chart supplied today does not look right, as BIG has grown exponentially in Australia, and today's chart looks linear. I can't imagine that management would want to put down a massive guesstimate for the q4 run rate, as a lot can happen in a new market.

Anyway - DYOR and DROM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.