BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Well dont i feel like a pill. Sometimes things happen in life...

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Well dont i feel like a pill. Sometimes things happen in life that make you reflect. I'm happy in particular for investors to see some positivity in here and to see this seems to be back in the right direction

I sincerely apologise to anyone who i have caused offense to with my posts i have been going through depression of my own which isnt an excuse but i have let my negativity get the better of me and i do apologise. If ive offended investors im sorry and even management if what i said went too far. I guess everyone in life just tries to do their best and everyones human.

I hope that big can get back on track so people can still make money from their investments. For my part i wish i never got involved in this whole thing as my mental health has taken a beating (from other thinfs mainly but this hasnt helped). i can only imagine what it must be like for holders. Im genuinely sorry

If anyone is experiencing stress of their own please contact friends, family, their doctor, beyondblue or lifeline. Good luck to all investors in the meantime
    Last edited by david.brent: 09/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.