BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Ann: Big Un Limited Board Changes, page-142

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Some key points from me on this announcement.
    - CHANGE WAS NEEDED. Change has been provided, with more to come.  Like all these discussion threads we are going round in circles and giving our opinion on things we know very little about.  I understand this as it is human nature particularly given the helpless feeling we as shareholders have given the TH.  I can only see this as a positive as of right now..in the end time will tell but given the recent issues I can't see them hiring anyone without a quality background.

- this also gives me great hope we will trade again.  To be honest over the last few weeks I've gone from 'we'll be fine, nothing much to see here' to 'oh my god we're never going to trade again, my $$$ are gone!'.
    My understanding of ASIC and how these investigations work is limited but I believe they are working with BIG on these issues (please correct me if i'm mistaken here).  If BIG was a complete scam and not a legitimate business as many on here will claiming I just don't see them even getting to the stage of replacing staff etc etc.  These changes are being made get the business back on track and improve some of the issues that have been uncovered.  And i'm assuming it is being done in consultation with ASIC, atleast from the feedback they are receiving through the investigation.

Cheers, GLTAH. Hopefully their is light at the end of this tunnel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.