BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Ann: Big Un Limited Board Changes, page-145

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    I'm the managing director of a company. I don't have an assistant and that's possibly why my Linkedin profile has nothing in it other than my name, title and the company name.
    I think all we are managing to do is make visible the difference in age between myself, you and squeef. I'm happy to say I'm too old and stupid to know anything and let you guys win.
    I can see that you were giving squeef some back up when he needed it and thats good! A good trate to want things to be fair and I smiled to see you stick up for him. If you are interested read squeefs reply to the other poster who disagreed with him. It was very polite and considerate of another point of view?
    No battles will be won on here just opinions voiced and words spoken....... each to his own.
    I hope that this is a BIG learning process for BE, RE, ST and HM. I don't believe that HM will be far away in the future. Some have to fall on their swords and move aside. Hopefully the replacements and additions will be quality individuals with exemplary business skills and honesty. It would be foolish at such a point to put anyone in who was not above reproach. Who do you think Johnny Shap is researching at the moment? Why not give him the biggest boldest Linkedin profile to find fault with? I think not... give hime a successful man that shows years of standing and staying in positions of importance and give him a man that doesn't blow his own trumpet! Welcolme to BIG UN Mr Knowles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.