BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

I read the article a few more times. I also could not really...

1. 8,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 920
    I read the article a few more times. I also could not really find much other than putting together some old news written by themselves and mostly public. The very opening line gives you a taste of how they intend on twisting facts. Starting with words like "the company admitted ...", and then end of up with nothing other than yes they make a lot of money and have excellent cash flow. If anything, you think it should be an advertisement for the company. I hope the good discussions we had earlier in this forum helps kill the negativity around this article. I think management did a good job to make that announcement, letting the discussion to start, and investors to think and judge.

Sadly, the players in the share market, incl. media, often are not the best friend of retail investors. I can't tell for sure what's the motivation behind the article. But it is questionable that we saw the recent price movement, then we have an article which really comes up with nothing. Obviously, someone knew it is coming. Is it to let someone fill their boot? could be, and again most often, than not, retail investors rush and leave empty handed or at a loss, with somebody else taking the profit in the reporting season. Couldn't really be a coincidence imo.

Reassuring that we have seen from broker data posted a few days ago that big boys are buying. In the article, AFR also seems to even somehow have ago on the big boys for buying! "... Moelis also appears to be a customer of Big Review TV ..."!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.