BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

To those saying Ava needs to stop 'up ramping': Ava is entitled...

1. 66 Posts.
    To those saying Ava needs to stop 'up ramping': Ava is entitled to his own opinion, just as everyone else is here. I feel like the only reason why people are targeting Ava is because many have blindly followed Ava's trades (as he has been quite accurate with his predictions) and then wanting someone to blame when things go down. Everyone had a chance to sell out yesterday at some decent prices when the share price spiked back to $3. I don't recall anyone saying 'thank god for that spike, I got out on it'. Instead everyone is just a hindsight hero and trying to blame everyone else for their own poor choices.

I've spoken to Ava personally, asked for some tips (mind you Ava said everything is in his opinion and to DYOR), I researched BIG and bought in at the low $3. I sold out I think it was Tuesday since I had a stop loss in place and that's that. I took a small loss but oh well, you win some you lose some. Ava doesn't control what way the market goes, I don't hold him accountable for my actions. I may even buy back in at some point but there's no incentive to for me right now. I'm waiting to see where it goes from here.

If anyone is sitting on huge losses and complaining about it then maybe they should've read page 1 of Investing 101 which is 'risk management'. Like that Davidbrent guy, I wouldn't have bought in at $4.65 and blindly fallowed it all the way down to now. Stop out, let it form a base and buy back in if you want.

If your strategy is like Ava's and you're in it for the long term then don't get angry when you've got to hold through some periods like this. Ava can say whatever he wants, everyone can say whatever they want, one thing I've noticed from the most successful traders I've come across is they NEVER say they check the sentiment on hotcopper and allow it to affect their trades. If you guys did then I think that's the big lesson to take away.

Also Ava, if you've noticed people seem to be targeting you a little more lately, it may be because of a post on twitter that's slamming you. It's nothing major, and it's not going viral or anything, but I'm sure a few have seen it. Ava is a great poster IMO and whether you agree with him or not that's fine, but don't personally attack him to vent your own anger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.