BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Ann: Big Un Limited Market Update- Finstro, page-197

1. 1,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    No need to be angry or disappointed with shorters, AFR or any other party you might feel is taking the BIG share price down. They have as much right as anyone to report or trade how they wish (and if AFR has defamed or talked rubbish they can easily be sued, and I haven't seen too much litigation against AFR considering they seem to have talked trash on GSW, RFG, etc). As for the numbers don't lie, this is where everyone can be very wrong, the numbers can lie very easily and we have seen many companies cooking their books and using shady accounting practices, or inflating numbers (everyday shareholders won't recognise it and that's how ponzi schemes run for so long without detection as you can manipulate the numbers to look good). I'm not suggesting this is happening here but you gotta have an open mind, do your research and don't believe everything you hear and read from management as their job is being a sales person/marketer and promotor so they will only tell you what you want to hear and the supposedly good stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.