BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Ann: Big Un Limited Market Update- Finstro, page-408

1. 2,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    I've deliberately stayed away from HC for almost two days because it was starting to do my head in. Paper losses of more than $300k in a week (not just BIG) will do that to you. I had full confidence in the company doing everything above board and keeping investors fully informed. Hopefully the former is still true, but it appears the latter may not be a 100% true and we have been kept in the dark on some of the arrangements that are in place.

I'm looking forward to clarity from the company to remove some of the mud that has been thrown at it. There are many questions I'd like to have clear answers to, to help understand what is happening and how this impacts on the company. Whilst I appreciate I won't receive answers to all my questions, these include:

1. How long is BIG locked into the agreement/contract/arrangement with FCC and how many more shares/options are involved?
    2. What number or proportion of clients/customers have received financial assistance from FCC and how many have defaulted on payments?
    3. What proportion of customers have not renewed after 12 months? I would be interesting to see how this looks when the numbers are broken down into self funded and FCC assisted customers.
    4. How does the company calculate its profits (I expect we are about to turn into a profit making company very soon) when payments for some services are made through the issue of shares or options at (now) heavily discounted rates?
    5. What is BIG's relationship (if any) with the 3 companies with the unusual names that were mentioned by the AFR as major share holders? I'd like confirmation that BIG's management/BOD is not in any way associated with these entities. For me there is a stench about these three holders that makes me feel very uncomfortable, as they seem to be connected and the dates when they became share holders were a bit too convenient for my liking.
    6. I'd like some clarification around Massey's direct and indirect share holdings, as I presume the AFR would not be incorrect in its assertions in this regard. If the AFR is correct, why hasn't this been fully disclosed as it clearly hurts the credibility of the company in terms of full disclosure as required?

Good luck tomorrow everyone, but I sense the pain is far from over. I truly hope that management has been deserving of the confidence it has received from its share holders and that we haven't been deceived.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.