BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Ann: Big Un Limited Strategic Update, page-52

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    @chakay I don't think the app needs training in the way you are thinking.

Each business owner on-boarded by the BIG sales team will be personally visited, provided with a BIG welcome pack and shown how to download and use the Big Review TV video app and social media video review platform to promote their business.

To my understanding this exercise is just going to remove the barrier of new technology. You would be surprised how many people avoid using new apps and software because they haven't used it before and they have a fear of the unknown. I deal with non-tech savvy people everyday and I honestly believe the personal visit to the BIG customers is a great idea. On top of all of that I would almost be certain that the BIG team would take this opportunity to quiz the customer on their happiness with the product and service so that it can be improved. Getting a customer one on one and talking to them is going to provide some excellent insights into how BIG can be better and it may even create ideas on how else they can service their customers which would increase the ARPU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.