BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Ann: Big Un Limited Strategic Update, page-56

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Some pretty good discussion points with varying points of view on this announcement today.

I tend to agree with comments saying good to have this update separate from quarterly as may be missed.

This seems like one of the first announcements that has significant progress with all 3 pillars, I get the feeling that revenue from all 3 pillars will be significant and likely to occur in the next 12 months, which if that occurs will be a fantastic outcome for all holders but also make forecasting and guesstimates on share price much more difficult.

There have been a few comments stating this is a 'nothing' kind of update. It may be so to some people however I would much rather more communication from management, even if not news that makes the share price skyrocket, more communication is much better than less, please read threads on BPG (in suspension and limited if any communication from management, forums not impressed) and you would most likely agree with that statement.

I also really like the move of bringing on influences, whilst the names are not familiar to me I'm sure management have carefully chosen these people as good choices to obtain desired results and fit in with the image they are trying to achieve.

I think the timing of it is great as well. With ambitious goals to on-board 50,000+ US customers a cold call from the sales team might be a little easier to close if they can reference a known personality as an ambassador for credibility. Years ago I worked for a reasonably new start up company that was very successful in a competitive market, our company decided to (and still does) become major sponsor of an AFL club, as sales reps it was priceless when comparing to competitors being able to say 'we spend $2+ million per year on sponsorship...companies like us will be around a long time', customers love the confidence that instills.

Anyway, lets keep up the really good / non-personal constructive discussion and look forward to some positive numbers tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.