BTH 1.67% 14.8¢ bigtincan holdings limited

Ann: Bigtincan acquires Veelo, Inc., page-2

1. 17,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3688
    From the announcement ;

... “Veelo's award-winning sales enablement platform increases sales performance by predicatively guiding sellers on what to know, say and do.”

As I didn’t understand this sentence, and had to look up “predicative”...
    (DescriptionA predicative expression is part of a clause predicate, and is an expression that typically follows a copula, e.g. be, seem, appear, or that appears as a second complement of a certain type of verb, e.g. call, make, name, etc.Wikipedia)

....I wasn’t sure about what to know, say or do about this long announcement.
    But hopefully potential buyers of BTH shares will be guided (predicatively so?) to the strategic rationale on page 3 which usefully sums up the US$1.8 acquisition ;

Cheers
    PS I do hold now... forgot to change sentiment!

... “Strategic Rationale
    The acquisition of Veelo meets all of the acquisition criteria previously identified by Bigtincan in that it provides a positive financial impact, complementary technology, excellent people and a focussed go-to-market strategy with an active customer base. In particular:
    ● Veelo has a growing contracted annual recurring revenue base of approx $1m in the United States primarily from companies in the technology industry.
    ● Veelo is a leader in the provision of sales enablement for the inside sales use case - a rapid area of growth in the sales enablement space.
    ● Bigtincan and Veelo’s technology is highly complementary and represents an opportunity to deliver significant value uplift to customers of both companies when combined.
    ● Addition of the Veelo team of 15 employees and contractors brings additional depth of experience in both the technology vertical and the inside sales technology that will power ongoing growth in that vertical.
    ● The transaction complements Bigtincan’s existing North American footprint with teams centred in Portland, Oregon with remote team members in Minneapolis, and throughout the USA and Mexico.
    Consideration
    Consideration for the acquisition comprises all cash payments totalling US$1.8m funded from Bigtincan’s cash reserves, and the assumption of normal associated liabilities....”
    Last edited by sabine: 25/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $92.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.8¢ $10.10K 67.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 333061 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 36977 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.0¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ 24636
Last updated 10.49am 30/04/2024 ?
BTH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.