IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

Davey, you really do create some calm amongst posters on these...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Davey, you really do create some calm amongst posters on these threads.

So for us non Medical people who struggle in keeping up with the information surrounding dosages and fractions-
    Whilst I wouldn't expect to have an understanding overnight, these explanations and fractions seem to be becoming even larger.

Whilst trying to get a better understanding (I'm from an Engineering background), what I've taken away from yesterdays announcement and interviews is the following. ( I am happy to be educated on any of my understanding of the Science).

My take-
    We are progressing into another study, with predominantly a dose escalation for the ten participants. This is assumed to be good news. As should there of been adverse results or reactions to previously increased dosing levels in current studies, then this wouldn't be contemplated.

Whilst the news can only be viewed as positive, much awaited news surrounding the existing trial results are yet to come to hand. Therefore, hasn't been conveyed to investors as the data is still being compiled. We know LC and IMU would need to convey any failed results, giving us confidence.

So if we know whatever's about to come through will be positive, then why are we in a sell off. People can hardly be called impatient (for mine) given all of LC's recent hints and assurances. She should of checked how long it would take before giving "Very Soon " assurances and talking everything up. She is a CEO and is risking loosing credibility in being taken seriously. I believe she has a responsibility as CEO in avoiding the SP being decimated. Why not immediately come out via any of the outlets she uses frequently, especially when she wants to pump the stock, in giving an urgent update. That update would give a clear direction as to when trial data is likely to be provided to the market. This would allow investors to be informed, rather than disposing of assets (shares) in not knowing what's going on with them.

The last thing I want to see is IMU going any lower with it's already suppressed SP. I do believe LC can stem the flow here. I also believe she has been partly responsible in making investors accused of being impatient, in selling off their shares based on news "Very Soon" not happening !

A bit of communication is needed here by whoever's running IMU. Go to your providers and ask the question as to- HOW MUCH LONGER WILL THEY BE ? As the bosses want an update. They being the owners of the company- The Share Holders !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.