IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

"I would be very happy if you could enlighten me with your...

1. 1,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1088
    "I would be very happy if you could enlighten me with your thought about why FDA has granted the designation if even a regular hot copper poster can see this is a failing trial?"

Not sure what you are asking. The FDA grant fast-track designation for trials that are for diseases with poor prognoses and limited treatment options. This is the case with bile duct cancer. The "fail" is that IMU management was expecting to be able to add additional indications to its expansion trial but haven't been able to do so.

But really you: "they do not realise it’s still a speculative stock, ..... still in early phase 1"

and my good mate@AICp: "Bruh, the clinical trial are in the early Ph1."

have summed up the situation well.

IMU has gone backwards from being at advanced Phase II to early Phase I, and its SP has logically reflected this.

That's the "follow the science" perspective.

Added to the science are Hopper's cap raise shenanigans and Leslie's long-term over-promising and under-delivering.

Its all a matter of perspective. From my perspective, taking on a manufacturing facility with 50 staff and the associated capraise was spectacularly stupid. Nothing to do with the company's objectives and supposed skill set. Now, just 8 months later it basically gives the facility away and we get from Leslie:

"Moreover, this partnership allows us to focus on our keycapabilities, namely the development of novel cancer treatments."

Really? So would not have taking it on in the first place.

Others think that its a genius move, because "look at all the cash IMU is saving" - so its a "positive price sensitive announcement".

I see it as reminding the market of management's incompetence and scatter-gun strategy - so expect more price weakness off the back of this announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.