IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

Well there memememe, It was a great way to start the week, by...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Well there memememe,
    It was a great way to start the week, by seeing a positive announcement after watching the Golf.

Our Medico's on this site seem to see this announcement as very pleasing, in seeing dose and efficacy increases.

Last weeks panic saw over 150m shares change hands from Retail- Mum's & Dads over to mostly Institution's. Leaving them less than a week later, with that huge amount of shares purchased (manipulated) for under $0.10c, without needing to take out the still existing wall at $0.12c. That or any other barrier will be swallowed up with any further news. We seem to get a few announcements once they start coming in.
    Hopefully the next fortnight will see the long term holders rewarded. The price can rise here twice as quick as it had a pull back, on frustration of not getting news when expected last week. We were already on the edge of a break out.
    I'm now saturated in IMUOE's and would buy even more at the large discount to that of the fully paid, but have more than enough. I can see another announcement springing IMU into the $0.20- $0.28c price range over the next three weeks. This will hopefully throw the IMUOD's back within striking distance, once even more news lands. There's a $70m incentive in having those options exercised for IMU.
    Lets hope for all concerned the games are over. On the back of only good results coming in, IMU can now take off not only because of FOMO, but the science now supports it!

Hang tight, things are just getting moving !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.