IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Long long time Dingo fella .....some of have been here for a...

1. 5,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1702
    Long long time Dingo fella .....some of have been here for a long long time eh ?

Note Keytruda just didnt happen overnight ....from memory the evolution of what we have now ( which is likely a bit different from what cam onto the stage in 2014 ? / 5 ? ( anyone correct me if I'm wrong ) probably took about 10 years .

The original theories about B cell therapies were centred around a "less traumatic " pathway harnessing the immune system , to produce antibodies against the cancer cells ( in very simplistic terms ) with little to no side effects .

( a pretty smart idea ...but way out of left field ....and now about to be getting getting some good traction with that Hospital in the UK )

The following of the B Cell platform as a credible therapy has been growing quite significantly .....

And of course now we have C33 & Azercell & Oncarlytics etc ( excuse spelling )

But hell yeah it takes time ..... and The makers of Keytruda etc are gunna protect their little multi billion dollar income stream against all comers I think . So its not going to be a walk in the park ..... but sentiment can change quite dramatically .

Also .... at the end of the day knowledge and IP if its good does tend to get noticed, used / developed and harnessed .

Yeah its frustratingly long wait .... but I would argue that the traction & appreciation of these various developing therapies is accelerating .

Meanwhile you an ya mates keep attacking those tourists on K'gari ..... you've got permission and protection to do so

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.