IMU 0.00% 6.9¢ imugene limited

The only logic here is that many investors/traders are expecting...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    The only logic here is that many investors/traders are expecting the SP at $10 or more.
    they do not realise it’s still a speculative stock, with an enormous potential (see low to none toxicity, FDA fast tracking designation and more), but still in early phase 1.

we are not creating a software nor we are an exploration mining company, where you can see results fairly quickly, we are a BIOTECH company, dealing with human body, where it can have different reactions at same treatments, and our management is working under strict rules (I.e. partecpants needs to be undergo and fail at least two lines of therapy), and guess what? We have achieved 50% success (2 patients enrolled for BDC, 1 CR 1 SD, what an achievement).

risk level is still very high, but science is progressing and SP is where shorters, traders, sharks have decided where to stay.
    at moment they are in control, but WHEN and not if Imu will succeed, long term holder and patient will enjoy their deserved reward.

I would be very happy if you could enlighten me with your thought about why FDA has granted the designation if even a regular hot copper poster can see this is a failing trial?

your mate @Mason14 hasn’t answer my question, hope you can do it, but going straight to the point.
    thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $505.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $1.427M 20.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 57517 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 667419 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.29 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ 7149293
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.